Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday & I'm Feeling Fine

Hey guys... Booked out yesterday blah3, yada3... Haha... Yesterday was super hectic for me.. I had so many plans after book out. I had a dinner date with Sylvia, Meet up with Mawi & Mar, meet my sister up... I forgot that I had I plans and I said yes to all the invites.. So everything clashed but it doesn't matter, I managed to do everything together. Mar & Mawi came over to my place till midnight last night. They hung out at my place, talked to my sister and my family. We slacked and laughed our asses off just like the good old days, I can forget everyone but never my family & best friends...

On another note, I'm getting sick but somehow I don't feel gloomy haha.. I must be crazy... LOL! Gonna meet Mirul tonight, lepak session.. No plans for the afternoon yet... I got my pay already and I really2 need a new earphone but I'm thinking of getting a headphone instead, it'll be easier to use when I do my night jogging in camp. I need to get my specs made a.s.a.p, god knows I need them for my shooting. Fuh... Tomorrow, I'll be booking in again... Same old process till I POP in JANUARY, but that's another story for another day.... I hope everyone enjoys they're weekend alrite? I will blog again when I can.. Till then take care and I will see you guys on the flip side!

Au Revoir!
Zubir-O

0 comments: