Friday, November 27, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Haji!

Hey All! Whats up whats up? Damn these past few weeks have been seriously hectic for me and my squadmates... IPPT just passed, I FAILED! Muahahaha... There's always the next one... I'll be sure to put in more effort for that one. So today's Hari Raya Haji, I would like to wish all muslims Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha... May your family and friends be well and healthy... My mom cooked up a feast and I can't wait to dig in but I won't be eating like last time... Haha... I have to maintain my body size... Shooting range lessons will be the week after next week and so's $$$ Pay Day! $$$ hahaha.... I'll be getting my new netbook then, Jannah's engagement will be soon too.. Busy2... I really had a good night's rest, in camp I don't get enough sleep coz we sleep early, wake up early... Kinda tiring but its fun. The 138th intake will be coming in soon... Anyone coming in the Prep Course wish you guys all the best. The key to success in HTA is endurance.

I wanna go out so if anyone wants to, holla me at my cell... I smell good food in the kitchen, time to dig in... Till the next time! Au Revoir!

Zubir-O

0 comments: