Saturday, November 7, 2009

Busy As A Bee!

Hey guyssss! Haven't been posting these past few weeks... Been busy with NS!!!! Got loads of things to do man... There's the LAW aspect, the defence secton... the drills... Gotta complete my craft before POP! Or POC... Dunno lah which one we'll be going through... I'm going trekking next Wednesday planned by HTA... Yeay! I hope its somewhere great... I hope everyone's doing good... I'm sorry if I didn'r reply anyone's messages... I don't have my freaking laptop yet... Soon it'll all be over... I'm super2 restless... Booked out yesterday evening... came home all lazy but got all my laundry done... Played my PSP! After so long of not doing so...I'll msn when I can... Going out in the afternoon later with my NS buddies... Damn I feel giddy just typing... haha... I'll catch you guys on the flip side before the flip side catches me... Night2... Enjoy your weekend...

Sincerely Zubir-O

0 comments: