Sunday, October 11, 2009

Updates..

Hey guys, it's been weeks since I last blogged, reason being I was too busy & too tired. A few updates, firstly I'm recovering from a Shin Spleen I sustained about two weeks ago. It's not serious for now but it hurts when I bend down or squat. But I'm enduring the pain till I can't take it, but not the extent where it doesn't heal at all. I've completed my PTP phase now we're beginning our LAW lessons already, kinda interesting learning about the different types of LAWS and what you can and cannot do as an officer. Time for more alertness from us. I'm keeping my diet in tact, we haven't measured our BMI yet, hopefully things turn out smoothly cause I really want to get a PES upgrade so that I'll get a good posting. Working hard right now, pray for me guys.

I feel like I'm coming down with fever, maybe it's just the weather. Will be booking in tonight... I'm kinda not looking forward to it cause it's way too fast and I didn't have a chance to relax & get the well deserved rest I wanted. I'm gonna be going out later to settle some urgent matters then buy some things for my daily usage in camp. Haiz mouthful of updates. I'll end things here. I'm very2 sleepy. you guys take care & I will see you on the flip side! Au Revoir!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: