Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hey!

Hey how's everyone these days? Busy I suppose... Well I've been busy myself lately with NS & what not. So right now I'm freaking sick! haha... I have a sore throat, I sound like a broken machine, I have a fever, I'm coughing like a dog. Damn can anything else be added on to this. I've had feelings that I'm missing someone but I can't really put my finger on whom it is... Its weird but yeah... I'm booking in this evening, thats nothing to be happy about. All I get is to do my PT, PDT blah3... The list goes on... It's very2 tiring but someone's gotta do it right? And basically it's me & every other enlisted dudes. I can't wait to pass out. POP is in 2 & a half months time. Need to pack my things soon. Already washed em so no need to worry there... Nothing much to update on... boring boring boring is what spells my time currently... I'll see you guys next week rite... Till then take care....

0 comments: