Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sore All Over...

Got home awhile ago. Had bunk inspection before we booked out, but damn 80 push ups/leg shuffles really was a killer. Not to mention a sweaty evening. Went to Lot One with Zul, Aidil, Yan, Naz & his buddy to get some brunch. We really needed some good food. After that we parted ways and headed back home. Got a call from Marzuqi, he picked me up, a short pit stop at my place, changed my clothes and we headed for Yat's block where Dian, Imran & Yat were at. Talked cock, laugh our asses off and just had a good relaxing time. Haha.. I know my blogging sounds dead & draggy probably due to lack of sleep, daily exercise which can kill a normal human being but hey, WELCOME TO NS! Gonna be starting our LAW part on 4th October and just have a breath of fresh air while the fit squad enter. I'm fucking sleepy lah seriously hahah... I think I'll get to that! Take care & smile always!


BrotherHooD!

0 comments: