Monday, September 7, 2009

Goodbye For Now!

Tomorrow, the countdown timer will stop. The day is finally here, the day I become an NS man. Haha.. Sounds corny but whatever lah. I'll be gone for 10 days, gonna book in at HTA for my training. With that being said, its only logical that my blog won't be updated for that duration. I firstly wanna thank everyone who wished me well on my new journey in life. I'm not going abroad so we'll still see each other guys, just not as often like we usually do. Haaa... I'm actually kinda nervous. This is not gonna be an easy ride, but a ride worth the wait, for sure.

Marlina: Take it easy alright? I wish you the best on your pursuit of a good career. You'll be fine okays? Jangan risau2, you will land one soon. Happy 20th Birthday again! Another year older means another year wiser. All the best bestie! (=

Marzuqi: Haha... I know your laughing at me right now, but whatever it is. I thank you for giving me the heads up about SPF buddy. You take care aite bro. Message aku tau kalau ada apa2.

Sathes: Sorry couldn't talk to you these past few weeks. Prepaid low haha... You take care too okay, we'll hang out soon!

Azura: Don't cry leh, haha.. Muka buruk you know. You take care too okays, remember what I said. BEHAVE! LOL!

Hajar: Good luck on your new journey at ICA. I read what you wrote on your blog. Very sweet of you. Go SmotTek! Haha...

Mawi: 2 tahun lagi, aku ORD, 3 tahun lagi kau NS hahaha... Kambing lu... Jaga diri baik2 tau. Don't get yourself into trouble.

Amirul: Dude. though we've just become friends, I wanna thank you for the advice too. We'll talk once I book out arite...

Syarifah: My little sweet god sister haha... Hope everything's fine between you & him. Its been awhile since we last talked, take care too kays..

Asri: Good luck for your O's. Everything's that happened in the past, is water under the bridge bro.

My mind's completely blank for now haha.. To my loyal readers, I'm not that famous but hey thanks a bundle for dropping by. You guys take care too. If there's anyone else I forgot, sorry sorry sorry! I gotta go. Need to sleep early. Goodbye for now. See you guys in 10 days. That'll be roughly 2 days before Hari Raya, to all muslims, selamat menjalani ibadah puasa. Take care everyone! And I will catch you guys on flip side real soon. BYE!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: