Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 Days... I'll Be Fine (=

Got home like two hours ago from Marlina's advanced birthday party. I thank you guys for going thru the trouble just because of me. Took my shower, sat for awhile... And went online to look at some pictures... Today was a good day. The plan went well. I have to thank Zura & her family once again for everything. The food & the cake were awesome. Another thing is that today was the last time I'm gonna meet the gang before I enter NS. Everyone was supportive, giving me advice, asking me how I felt. I mean these are the things that make me feel wanted & appreciated as a friend. I have good friends surrounding me. I'm really thankful that I have friends who actually give a shit about what I do in life. Thanks guys. I really am gonna miss you guys.

2 more days is what I have left before my new journey begins. I'm kinda nervous yet excited about the whole thing. Stories told make me amped up to give it my all when I go in. I've always believed that if you have a proper mindset & positive attitude, then whatever you do in life, will be paved with good intentions. Its kinda funny how life works you know. Haha ok no more mushy stuff, I sound like I'm going overseas sia haha... LAME!

I'll catch you guys on the flip side!
Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: