Thursday, September 3, 2009

Light Updates...

Few things to touch on today. Alright the past few days have been hectic yet tiring for me. I've been running here & there like a mad person. Haha... My sister in law gave birth two days back. I welcome Mohamed Dhinie Iqbal Rheshah to my family. Name wise, My mom & I actually came up with it. (Anak orang, kita namakan hahaha). I was at SGH, ICA, ABC Market Place, all over lah haha... I was on my bro's bike all the way, I feel like my thighs are gonna break down anytime soon.

Few hours ago, met Amirul, hung out at the coffee shop near my place. Nice meeting you dude. (= We had a man to man talk about life & experience.. haha.. Which is cool coz god knows I haven't had that kinda talk for ages. After that got home, took a shower, sat my butt down facing my sis' laptop. Chatted with Zura, asking her about Saturday. Nasi bryani seh... I wanna try her mom's bryani so badly haha...

I might be heading to Buena Vista to get my N-Level transcript cos I'll be needing it for my enlistment next week. Jeez, its getting kinda stressful for me these days. I can't wait for Saturday, I get to meet all my friends before I get enlisted. I need to go prepare for sahur now. You guys have a good day ahead aite? I'm off. Catch you guys on the flip side. Bye!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: