Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Home...

Just got home last night. Eventually the 10 day confinement was cut short to 7 because one of my SQUAD MATE, Fazil, got infected with the H1N1 virus and is in ICU at this point. Squad 49 prays for your safe recovery bro. So I'm free as a bird till next Monday when I book in. NS life is actually not bad at all... Its not a chalet for sure haha... But the life inside is cool. With great squad mates & even greater bunk mates, life can't get any better. I'm going through my PTP phase now which will last another 2 weeks and then I will start my Police training. I'm excited for that part. I'm learning how to march haha... Not that good at it, but still perfecting my craft. I'm having the time of my life. Many were shocked when I got home last night cause tentively I was supposed to book out this coming Friday. Got so many messages on my hp, msn... You name it... I wanna go rest up & train abit more for the training lost these coming days. So till then take care!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: