Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sunday's Whacked Out Picnic Haha...

Alright on Sunday, we went to Changi Beach for a picnic. It was me, Marzuqi, Marlina (I have to make this part clear abit coz both are "MARS") Hariz, Hajar, Sly, Syarfa & her sis's, who's name I didnt catch at all. Zura couldn't make it coz earlier that morning her dad had a fall in the toilet. So he was admitted & she had to accompany him. No worries, we just pray that he gets well soon aite...?


So firstly we pitched tent, started talking nonsense as usual. Marzuqi just came back from his night shift, so he went straight for the tent and slept like a log haha.. Then we prepared ourselves for some food. But what would food be without drinks? Our dear Ms Sylvia Antonie Nitsche came like 4hours late! haha.. We were buying drinks from the vending machine. Mr Hariz then came up with the idea of prank calling people overseas haha... He started the ball rolling. Freaking hilarious. Ofcourse I had to dig my hands into the fun. My prank went like this


Me: Selamat Soreh, siapa di sana? (Good day, who's there?)
Caller: Donny
Me: Donny?
Donny: Iya
Me: Donny?
Donny: Iya
Me: Mas Donny?
Donny: Iya
Me: Kamu tinggal nya di mana? (Where are u staying?)
Donny: Bandung (That being in Indonesia for some of you who don't know)
Me: Saya tinggal di Coca Cola Hahaha.... (I live in coca cola)
(hung up)


It was so random of me to say such a lame but somewhat funny thing.. haha... Everyone laughed hard. Gosh so much fun just on that note. After 2 plus, Syarfa & her sis left coz Syarfa had to work. Few minutes later Sly reached walking sideways with drinks at hand.

About 2hours had passed, Hariz out of the blue dared me & Sly to walk around a group of drunk malaysian indians who were prancing & dancing like a bunch of mad people.. So yah, we did it. Thank god they didn't chase us for circling them.


We took some pictures. Ate summore, drank loads of coke & teas. Pretty much a good day for me & the rest. I don't wanna to be too detailed about some other things that actually happened earlier on. We "SAW" some things we didn't wanna see.. Haha.. Things end here... I need some more sleep.. I'm getting lazier these days. Even my post sounds dull... Till next time! Catch you guys on the flip side! Ovoir!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: