Saturday, August 8, 2009

My thoughts on NS...

Haha I didn't even notice I only had 31 days left to my NS enlistment. Actually its kind of a mixed feelings lah. I'm not scared, neither am I too eager to get in. Haha... Its just that its a 2-year process that every male Singaporean has to go through. And to me that's just fine. I'm excited to actually venture out into different parts of my life.(most like real statement) Marzuqi's been telling me stories alot lately regarding his experience in the police force. Sylvia my other bestie went into camp this past Wednesday. I hope she's doing well. It'll be my turn soon. I know I'll survive, though its gonna be freakishly tough not to mention tiring, I'm fine with it. Just that I'll miss my family & friends coz I'll be either in camp or resting. Not much time for them. Yes many say SPF is very relaxed, but that doesn't mean there isnt much work involved in it. You risk your life for the safety of civillians.

Anyways, I gotta start preparing my physical fitness for my training soon. I'm eating like a monster these days. Especially today. By god, I just recovered from, (gasp for air) FEVER, FLU, COUGH, VOMITTING & THE MOST ANNOYING ONE, NON STOP DIARRHEA. So I lost my appetite recently and today I got back my loss. Haha...I wanna spend more time with my friends. I'm gonna be packed with activities with them soon. So anyone wanna go out with me while I'm still free? Feel free to tell me. I'll try my best to meet you up. I'm going off now. I wanna go watch tv or something haha. Catch you guys on the flip side!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: