Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hey!

Yesterday was a tiring but a fun day. Went to Bugis & then Paragon with Mar to get some things. Walked around like mad, our legs were beginning to hurt and Marzuqi's leg was half pass gone haha... He had only little sleep cause he was on night shift the day before so understand-understood lah ah... So Mar bought a bag which he's been wanting to get for ages. I'm actually happy that he got what he wanted. So then at Paragon we bought some stuff for our prawning later that evening.

It was night at this point and we met up with Jason who happens to be another secondary school classmate of mine number of years known similar to Marzuqi. So we set for Jurong Hill. Sat down for abit, looked at the crowd fishing, and people were barely catching any prawns haha... I mean no pun intended, the faces were like so confident like as if they'll catch 40-50 prawns using a chicken heart bait. When the clock struck 12midnight, Mar & I went to get our rods, and the fun began. Not too long, we got prawns like mad. We reeled in many big sized prawns. Fat ones even. After an hour or so my sis came with my bro-in-law. They fished too.

After all that, we began our BBQ. We caught 30prawns in total. Didn't manage to eat them all. I was actually happy to fish for em, but eating? haha.. Cannot already lah... I'm done with prawning for now hahaha... Maybe 7-8months time I'll do it again but not anytime soon hahah...

That's it for today, catch you guys on the flip side.


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: