Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Letter From My Heart To You..

Three years have passed since she & I parted ways... I've tried my very best to win her back but theres something that's not allowing it to happen, is it her? Or is it me? If your reading this, I'm glad you did. Cause atleast you know how much I feel. I feel tortured, I feel pain, but I know it's is my own mistake... something I shouldn't complain... You can say how much you hate or even loathe me, but just so you know, I love you so much even words can't say. I've been kicked, I'm that beaten up, but only Allah knows how much I feel inside. I'm not a saint myself, hell, I've done worst, but I learn from my mistakes. I was young, I was afraid, I've changed alot since my dumb days. Its not that I've given up, just that I'm so used to clapping with one hand, it makes me sick, I'm really tired... I just wanna raise my hands in defeat.


I wish you nothing but happiness. Without me in your life, I'm sure there's happiness, and I don't want to deprive you of anything. Just to see you smile everyday makes me happy already. How long I've waited I don't know, if you don't want to be friends, I'm really really fine, as long as your happy. This is nothing fake, nothing scripted, it came from my heart. It may even sound gay, but I don't give a damn, I'm entitled to my feelings. Everyone is... It takes a real man to shed his tears... So there you go, I'm letting you go for good, mudah-mudahan you find the one you love and who treats you better than I have. "Jodoh tak ke mana"... I pray nothing but your happiness & safety. Insyallah one day you'll be happier than me. My happiness means nothing to me... Cause I always believe LIFE SALUTES YOU WHEN YOU MAKE OTHERS HAPPY!


Take care dear one, just so you know, I mean everything I said... We're done... Go out there and find that one... (=


Sincerely Yours
Mohamed Zubir Osman

0 comments: