Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You Think I'm Scared?

Oh dear now its me? Haha... I'm so scared... BOO! Fuck this. So Mar text me just now to have a look at her fashion blog. I took a look, and yours truly being me, got hate tagged for no reason. Now, I would only wonder that someone did this for attention or their just jealous of me. Maybe I have something special or I'm having the best life ever. I could care less. "ZUBIR KONEK!!!" That's the best you can do? Haha.. NAK ISAP PE?? You don't intimidate me one bit. I have never disturbed anyone's lives, but people choose to fucking mess around with me.


I suspect who already. And its very easy to know who.
** Firstly, its a SHE,
** Secondly she's a 21year old skank
** Fucking minah rep from the east
** Cheap low life
** CHEAP YET AGAIN
** Thinks she's all that, your husband will know who you are pretty soon ok sayang?

I used a tracking device to track your ass down. Your definitely in singapore. Your using a SINGNET. And you once told me you used a SINGNET Internet.

Lemme make this very clear to you. I warned you before honey that you shouldn't mess with me. I have loads of friends unlike you. Your not running away. Your life's like a living hell right now isn't it? Your husband is not even interested in you anymore I think. Bawah tu dah longgar lah, muka mcm frankenstine, nak step mcm mana nye terror. You mess with the best, you go down with like the rest. Oh yah before I sign off, this is my BOMBSHELL for you. I contacted my IT Engineering expert friend, he's tracing your exact location now. Think I'm lying? Your wrong... Soon enough, I will get you, you piece of shit. Once I get enough evidence, I have a few already, I will, and i repeat I WILL report you to the police. Just think, why has your life been so dreadful? Aku tak dapat kau, Allah tu maha kaya. Aku doa biar kau kene wabak. Satu hari ah eh... Kau ingat.

Zubir-O

0 comments: