Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation

Yesterday was my ITE, HIGHER NITEC Graduation. Not many turned up from my class but there was still a handful. My other friends from other classes were there too. The graduation was alright, we got called up by names and collected a empty red folder and then collected our certs outisde. The food tasted bad haha... No joke. We took many pictures with different faces. None of the lecturers who taught us were there except Mr Aaron Tang. He was very supportive in telling us all to continue our studies and wished us all the best.

After the graduation, we decided to hang out over at town. Hajar then decided to watch a movie, and Mar & I wanted to join too. Walked over to Marina Square, bought tickets to Wolverine, X-Men Origins. I actually knew the storyline of the movie from the comic book series I read as a child so the movie wasn't too bad. Hajar asked her friend to tag along too.

After the movie. we slacked near the Merlion and talked crap like usual. Damn I'm so tired, I slept infront of my laptop last night. Haha... I'm happy that I've finally graduated from ITE. Life's gonna be better from here on now... I'll catch you on the flip side guys. Ovoir! American Idol Redux coming right up!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: