Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bugis

Alright so yesterday I went to Bugis with Mar & Hajar. I arrived first, I waited for the two princess to come. One princess came at 3.30pm, 30mins late ah auntie! haha... The other came about almost 2hours later... I was in a good mood so no big deal... they had their reasons, so understand-understood. But while waiting for Hajar, Mar & I sat a while and made fun of how people were orbit-ly dressed these days... Haha... I had fun making fun of em.. Mar's favourite hair, was the "RAMBUT BUNGKUS" aka BUNDLED UP hair which a guy had haha...

So Mar & I entered Bugis Street first, went in to look for our things. Got our things, then waited for Hajar to come. Then went to search for Mar's things, she only managed to get accessories but not what she wanted. Its ok, I know you'll find a way to improvise your dress (=

After searching for hours, we couldnt find me a pants. So we decided to go to IMM and look there. We took a one hour plus bus journey. My butt hurts oh so bad.. Haha.. But time passed fast coz we were talking non stop in the bus. Haha.. When we reached Jurong, we didn't find what we wanted also, so we headed to IMM. Over at IMM, we split ways. Hajar handled her shoe, Mar accompanied me to find my bottom. By this time, Hajar had bought her shoe. I was trying so many black pants & I basically couldn't find what I wanted. Finding straigh cut black pants is hard to find these days. Then, my eyes caught something. It was a perfect black pants. It was some what similar to a pants I had about a year ago which I tore haha... I tried it on, if fitted perfectly. But I decided to take a size bigger coz I felt a wee bit sufficated at the waste line haha..

Paid for my bottom and proceeded to Long John. Had our dinner and went our seperate ways. All in all it was awesome. It was a good day. I'm prepared for Thursday. It's gonna be a great day. I get to meet my old pals.. I'll be signing off things here. Take care guys & I will see you guys on the flip side. Ovoir!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: