Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Kris Irfan!

Today is this little boy's birthday. My nephew, Muhammad Kris Irfan. He turns Three

He was too shy to blow the candles out haha..


My nephews & Niece take a close up pic.

Alright back to Sunday! Went out with my family to LoT OnE. My first bro treated everyone to lunch at FOOD CULTURE.

One the Left, my first bro, for those of you who haven't seen him. On the right, many of you might know him, my 3rd Brother. Got any resemblance? Haha...
I got bored waiting for my brothers shopping for jeans at Levi's, I went into the fitting room with my two nephews and took some pics haha... There's actually more, lazy to upload!

This is basically my Sunday & Monday. Not too boring lah. I've been caught up with alot of things last week. So if I don't reply you guys, I'm sorry. Please understand my situation heeee... Ok, I'm done here. Nothing more! I'll catch you guys on the flip side. Btw, this morning's post, was me lashing out haha... Nothing personal, but I'm making a stand. Ovoir!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: