Monday, May 18, 2009

I Guess Enough Is Enough

I find it hard to say this but I give up. Finding the right one for me is just not gonna happen to me anytime soon, as a matter of fact, I'm glad. Maybe its a sign for that its not my time to actually have a life partner. I don't find it necessary to find a girlfriend now. I can be all sad crying over spilt milk, but life's gotta move on. I'm not gonna waste my time waiting on you, giving you signs & just clapping with one hand. It just doesnt work that way.


This is to those who think they have a reason to hate tag me. Firstly, I could care less about what you wanna say to me. If your not happy with me, come talk to me. If your not gonna face me and continue this cherade, I'm not gonna bother with you. I must made your life a living hell I guess for you to do such things to me. Whatever the case maybe I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.


Please enlist me ASAP!


I guess that'll be all. I'm sick of talking bout my life. About how its this & that. I'm gonna have to eventually face facts that things in life are just not meant to be. Can't we all just move on with life & just mind our own business? Is it so difficult? I guess I'll catch you guys on the flip side, if it still exist.


Zubir-O

0 comments: