Monday, April 13, 2009

Saturday Night Fever

Heyguys, so lemme go straight to Saturday's outing. We went to Tekka Market area to have our lunch. We met up my brother and sister in law too. I bought Briyani Masala with my brother, Mawi plain rice briyani, Mar egg thosai, Sis in law Plain Thosai & Hariz egg & masalah thosai. Wow that was a mouthful to say haha.. My bro left with his wife after they were done. And minutes later, we made a move. Took a bus alighted at CITY HALL and met up Hajar. Went to Peninsular bought some tidbits & drinks. While Me & Hajar were queueing up to pay, there were these group of malay boys caught by the store keeper. Apparently one of the boys stole something from the shop but was let off so easily. You shame the malay culture lil dude.

Then we headed down to the Merlion but it was super duper wet, so we decided to go to the other side which wasn't that wet. We sat down chit chatted, what not. We play with the initials on the buildings making fun of the people we don't like. It was kinda fun. Haha... After that, Mar suggested going under the Merlion and so we moved there. We were there for like about 10mins or so? Then shifted to this shelter, but it was really wet and filled with punks. So I suggested we go to the light bridge at Clarke Quay, but we never even hung out there hahaha... We passed the bridge but we went straight to the other bridge facing LIANG COURT. I bought a BIG GULP and then headed for the bridge.

At the bridge, we hung out, made complete asses outta selves and danced like mad. Don't believe me? Look at the video below. Haha... Enjoy the vid.


Please sound off your comments on my shoutout box aite people! Be positive!

Alright I'm gonna be bouncing to Bukit Timah plaza. For the 5th time. I need to go send my brother's stupid laptop. When is this BULLSHIT gonna end... I'm sick of going there. Those people think they hate looking at me, I hate to see their faces even more! Ok den I'll catch you guys on the flip side.

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: