Friday, April 10, 2009

This Really Did Happen...

Ok seriously this is super disturbing. In case you people have been under a rock, this is what happened recently at HOLLAND VILLAGE. It was kinda late night and these two geniuses actually walked down the streets of Hollad V stark naked. Haha... It was a caucasian man & his partner in crime who appears to be a Japanese citizen. They both were reported to have been only wearing a sling back with them. I find this not only disturbing but hilarious to say the least hahaha... I mean come on, is this the kind of attention you need to be noticed. According to reports these two will be charged for indecent acts & supporting unhealthy behaviour. I'm still wondering what they were thinking when they decided to do this? What do you have to say about this? Sound off your comments at my shout out box! To me its hilarious, what do you think? Even if your a stranger, sound off your comments. Your more than welcomed!

I'll catch you guys on the flip side! And before you leave, leave your comments on my AMERICAN IDOL REDUX YEAH? Thank you!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: