Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rest In Peace Muhammad Hariz Bin Tarmizi

I just got news that my secondary school friend/classmate Hariz, has left this world this morning. I'm really saddened by this because this soul has been nothing but humble & nice. He passed away because of high fever. He is 20 years old and left passed at such a tender young age. But this is Allah's will, yes we love you, but he loves you more. Ajal maut kita tak menentukan. Hariz you've been nothing but a good friend to me, to us all. May your soul rest in peace my departed brother. I know you'll be in a better place.

He was a very religious person. Never failed to miss a prayer session. I know deep down inside there's a place in heaven for him. May ALLAH S.W.T bless his soul. One day we will meet again my friend and in better situations. I still feel like your here with us my friend. Heart felt condolences goes to your family. It must be a hard time for them. Oh how I miss you already Hariz. You were more than a friend to me, you were like a brother.


"Ya Allah ya tuhan ku, amupuni lah segala dosa-dosa kawan ku. Rahmatilah roh allahyarham dengan kesucian daripada mu."

This should remind us that life is short and we shouldn't take things for granted. For the muslim readers of my blog, I would appreciate it if you could recite the Al-Fatihah for my dear friend here it'll be much appreciated.

My other entries will be enabled tomorrow. I'm locking my entries to one only.


Prayers From Zubir-O

0 comments: