Friday, March 20, 2009

Thanks Mar..! (=

So today I went to Sim Lim Square with my bestie Mar... Hehe... I was super tired & didn't want to go coz I had to repair my bro's laptop, so I asked Mar along. Haha... Funny thing was, when I was in the MRT, this woman, I believe to be malay, was like giving everyone around a bitchy look, even me. Whereas I never even stared or glanced at her. So she go out at Bugis with me, I thought I wouldn't be seeing her again, but just my rotten luck, while waiting for Mar at Bugis Street's bus-stop, I saw her again. But this time, something hilarious happened. It had rain so the concrete floor was slippery & wet(Duh.. haha...) , and the woman walked like a wannabe-model and slipped like a spoilt jackfruit falling from a tree. Haha.. I didn't laughed, but I was laughing inside and smiled as she walked away. Haha... I guess arrogance gets you nowhere right guys? Haha... Serves her right...

After that, Mar had finally arrived. I immediately told her about what had happened, and she laughed haha. While walking towards Sim Lim, I thought I had saw the woman again, but it wasn't her. So I told Mar that the woman was tall like the woman infront of us. But we then noticed that the girl I showed Mar wasn't actually a girl, it was a Bapok hahaha... Mar and I couldnt stop laughing. We finally made it to Sim Lim and went to the store, but were greeted like we were not welcomed, in fact, they didnt greet us at all. All their faces looked like they hadn't got laid in awhile haha... I asked one of the salesman, "is G around?" He replied "NO", but then G appeared out of nowhere with a freaking sour face too haha... Mar said they really had no customer service one bit, and I couldn't agree more. They were all rude towards me & Mar. G took a look at my bro's laptop and said to comeback at 4.30pm, it was 3.15pm so I asked Mar to go and have lunch.

We went to Tong Seng, ate chicken rice, talked abit, laughed as usual. Haha.. Once we were done with lunch, we headed back to Sim Lim, and once again, we saw another bapok haha.. Just our luck I guess. Mar & me sat for awhile, talked about our lives and how much we've grown within these 2years. We really had a good talk about how I ate tissue & drank AXE BRAND OIL once upon a time & that OREO incident at SENTOSA back in 2007 hahaha... It really did happen. LOL... Back to the store, G told us that the keyboard was busted and that we needed to go back to Lenovo's Service Centre @ Bukit Timah Plaza. I was like wth, really, when is this repairing crap gonna end? So we left the shop, saundered abit and then we decided to head to Orchard.

We walked all the way from Bugis to Orchard. We looked at many things, and saw many funny faces. Then we walked pass Lucky Plaza Giordano, there she was, Anis, my ex-supervisor. I told her about that incident we faced about a certain bitch called KUPANG MASAI. Pardon my "french" guys. We then headed to FAR EAST to have a drink. We sat at the 7-11 there and talked about this freaking cool camera which me & Mar saw at SIM LIM. Haha..

MAR: I'm so into that camera, I wanna get it and the long TRIPOD stand next month hehe... Mar wants to get it too. Hehe... Best friends have the same taste I guess right Mar? hehe...

We decided to call it a day, and otw to our respective bus-stops we saw Hyerul Anwar. But we're not into local talent, so we didn't go "HEY ITS HYERUL ANWAR". Sorry lol... Mar's bus came, she boarded it and we parted ways. Thanks Mar so much for accompanying me. Hajar & Mawi, we wished both of you were there. Next week OK? Hehe... So with that I end this post for today, my hands are sore from just blogging. I'll catch you guys on the flip side.


Smiles from Zubir-O

0 comments: