Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Promise Is A Promise

Ok so while you guys were sleeping, I wasn't haha... I thought after I said Goodnight to Asry, I was heading to bed, but it didn't happened. My mum woke up, she said we gotta start doing the ROTI KIRAI/JALA now. My mum's close friend had ordered 150 pieces about 2weeks back, and my mum asked me for help, and I did promise her, even though I was sleepy & tired, I sucked it up and pretended to be awake! (= You gotta keep a promise lah. And believe it or not, I took pictures haha...



So firstly, my mum made the batter. This her adding the food colouring.


Her mixing the batter, check out the gold bracelet on her hahaha...




I then heated the pan


Got The Oil ready with the pandan leaf.

I then greased/oiled the pan with pandan leaf. Reason why I used pandan leaf was to make the pan have an aroma to it.. cheh talking like an expert.

I then tested the batter haha.. Ok it didn't turn out so pefect the first time, but it became nicer afterwards LOL...

When I was done, this is what happened. Haha... My black T-shirt got all dirty.

Dunno if you guys can see it, I got a little bruise on my thumb coz of holding the batter tray for a long time.

So that was my Saturday early morning event. Haha.. Strage that I slept at 06.30am, but woke up at 11am and I'm not sleepy. Hehe.. Ok den, I'll end things here. I'll catch you guys on the flip side.

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: