Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shakespeare Apparently Not In Love/ No Im Not Ok

At this point, I feel like Shakespeare in a way... Not exactly... I dun want you guys to think I shiok sendiri LOL.... I fell sick after hearing what I had to hear yesterday... Maybe this isn't my time, love happens just like that... I'll continue finding... But I hope I don't have to search for long coz I've searched way too long... Jodoh tak ke mana I guess...Fever is back.. Damn my head hurts like it just got hit by a thousand pans! Haha...

Azura: Haha... Listen to my song... Gagah...
Mar/FyNa: Please don't make the sun go away this Saturday.. Get my smile back.. (=
Sly: Missing you buddy....


Hmm guess that'll do for today, remember the current mood haha.. is Shakespeare Not In Love... I'll catch you guys on the flip side.


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: