Friday, February 6, 2009

I Hate My New Haircut )=

Well, I just got back from my stupid hair-cut session. I asked the guy to cut my back part a simple V, but that idiot made it so short I feel like I have no hair sia. WTF... No use getting mad, my hair's gone. I guess what my brother's friend said was true, when it comes to hair, you can really make people either happy or really2 mad. Sickening ah. And I asked for a SPIKE HAIRDO just like my normal hairdo, he gave me a stupid mohawk! Like I'm super2 low now... Haiz.. Feel like not going to school. Paisey sia...

Haha... Like I said bo point regretting. It does look ok ah. Plus it being short at that area is kinda good coz of the heat, the doctor also says I can't have long hair at that area. Coz of the heat pimple dats there. So yeah... I'm gonna be fine. Just hope by the time my birthday comes, it'll be slightly longer. Ok lah... Blog tomorrow or the day after.

0 comments: