Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yesterday Wasn't Good, It Was AWESOME!!! (=

Yesterday, as some of you may or may no know, was our KO(malay gang plus Sathes) final outing before graduation. But Sathes couldn't make it because she had to care for her sick mum. We hope she recovers soon! We really wanted you there. (=


Firstly, I met up with Idah & Liza inside the 190 bus, and proceeded to meet Hajar @ Bukit Batok. Once we met Hajar, we went to Clementi, where we met our crazy buddy Mar. And then we proceeded to Outram straight. When we reached there, Mawi, was super late! Thanks eh mawi! haha... And we finally met Imah! Everyone was dressed to impress (=


We first headed to Little India market area, where there's this THOSAI stall that me, Idah, Mar & Mawi used to eat at exactly a year ago! haha... The thosai was crispy as hell. Hajar really loved eating the thosai. But, while preventing any gravy falling onto Mawi, the gravy actually fell onto me! haha... I was so sad. I managed to clean my t-shirt, but my jeans were soiled. Nevermind lah haha... No one's gonna look that close. After lunch we headed to MUSTAFA centre coz the girls wanted to buy somethings. While the girls bought things, haha... Me & Mawi played with all the perfumes there. I had headache after that.


And when all that's said & done, we headed to FORT CANNING! There we walked around, went up this monumentary place. I forgot the name, but the tiny stairs were eery coz it was kinda dark, but once we reached the top, we started cam-whoring haha. We walked further down, and took some more pictures at the canon ball area. And then proceeded downwards and saw KERAMAT ISKANDAR SHAH. We didn't take any pictures out of respect. And we left FORT CANNING.


And then, finally, our last destination, HENDERSON WAVES. We walked up & down. haha... It was about a 20mins walk to Henderson. And we finally we all sat and rested our legs. Imah had to leave early coz she had a family outing. Don't worry Imah, we understand. We rested, sang songs, made videos haha... Videos only the people there & Sathes could see. Private one haha...


It got dark, and we all decided to call it a day and left for home! We split ways at Harboufront, said our good byes and went our ways.


All in all, I loved our outing. I actually felt everyone who went was very sincere about the outing. Thanks to Hajar, Idah, Imah, Mawi, Marlina, Shaliza & Me! haha.. for making the outing a fruitful one. I hope everyone had as much fun as I had. With that, I end my entry here.


I'll catch you guys on the flip side!


Smiles from Zubir-O (=

0 comments: