Monday, February 23, 2009

Blast From The Past// Mariaaaaa.....!!!

Hey guys, its now the aftermath of my bday... Its over oready ok haha... Well I just finish watching 200 Pounds Beauty. It was my first time watching it. I know it's back dated but who gives a shit? Haha.. Well I'm into those UNDERDOG kind of movies, like this one. First she's fat, ugly but cute, haha... then she goes for plastic surgery and becomes a hotty! Man Kim Ah Joong really acted out well in this movie. It was a good movie I would say. And there were many American Produced songs in the movie which I like.(Stand By Me-Fugees etc). But the highlight of the movie would have to be the song "MARIA". Its actually a song sang by Blondie in the late 90's, but this time its sang in KOREAN which I'm so into. I prefer the korean version. Well, that's it for me today. I wanna go watch some TV. I'll catch you guys on the flip side.


Zubir-O Signing Off!

0 comments: