Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Like You, I Don't Give A Damn!

I think when I say this I say for all. Your freaking sensitive. When people don't even talk about you, you think people are. You fucking told us that you don't like her, that you wanna get even with her blah3.. Why didn't you do it? No offence to you dear, but I'm stating facts. You talk alot but you dont do it. Please lah, your freaking sensitive. You always want to win. Here's something to you, I don't really care who is behind you ok? While I'm still alive & breathing, you gotta go through me to touch my friends. I'm not that Zubir you used to know. I thought I could side with you. You blamed her for things. You wanna talk about hearing from both sides? Hell I heard from both sides, I hate your side of the story.

I know you for less than 2years, but I know these other devils like myself way longer than I know you! I know how bad their characters can be, and how good they can be. Everytime you try to convince me to believe you and be your friend, the more it makes me sick. Don't show that stupid face of yours. I'm not buying that anymore. I was super sincere with you, but I've never felt any sincerity from you! Your the biggest two headed snake. Your just like that other bitch! All this while I was super sincere, but when I heard dear's side of the story, I was disappointed with you. Act so innocent but yet a hypocrite. I was being mad at the wrong people.

When I was at war with my real friends last time, why didn't you try to make us friends again? You just sat down there and did nothing! And I'm gonna do the same thing for you now. I'm gonna do nothing too. My friends and I didn't tell her FIBS like you did, we told her the freaking truth. Yes we told her everything. Wanna get mad? Get mad lah, but it's nothing compared to what you badmouthed about us. Your nothing to me. We've graduated and I'm so grateful that I don't have to see your face anymore. You wanna hate me? Go ahead, I hate you even more.

To dear: you don't need fake friends like her. She just uses you when she needs you. Spits you when she's happy. That's not a friend, that's a hypocrite.

Btw, don't use words that you don't understand. I dunno if its even you who uses those words but here's the thing, you suck and yes, you still suck. Everytime you chat with me, everytime you talk to me. you make me laugh! Why? coz your english sucks!!! hahaha... Every word has to have an "S" haha...

Other than that GST is in! haha... can Ask my parents for moneeyyyy... Next week is ShEEsHa with the gang, singles only! haha... & Bowling with Hariz...


I'll catch you guys on the flip side!
Zubir-O Out!

0 comments: