Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Had A Good 20th Birthday Today! Thank You!

Hey Guys! Just came back from Changi Beach. I celebrated my 20th Bday there. Yes, your's truly is getting old. Haha. I'm no longer a teenager. Another year older means another year wiser right Zubir? hehe... So yeah went to Changi.


It was super-duper awesome and was last minute, but it doesn't matter. I had fund. Firstly met Hajar, Mawi & Mar @ Clementi Mrt and then headed to Tampinese. When we reached there, we bought a Ball (haha this one got another story).


When we reached the beach first thing we did was eat! haha... All of us were really hungry. We started out by eating Mdm Suraya's (Mar's Mom) cooking. It was super delicious, I'm sorry Mar if I didn't eat alot, but it was simply nice honestly. I then attacked Hajar's Chinese Fried Rice. It was yummy haha.. I love the loads of chilli padi she put in. Mar & I loved the flavouring. Mawi was tearing haha.. Hajar I praise your cooking. Delicious just like Mar's potato sandwich (=


We then shifted further to the beach waters as we were attacked by god knows what. Mar then ate my macaroni. I hope it was good yeah guys? hehe.. Hajar & Mawi ate too. I brought along Mar & Hajar's favourite sambal that I cooked specially for them. We began to take pictures and then madness began haha. We recorded our very own music video. Hehe..

It then started to rain, we panicked and moved to a new by shelter. My brother & sister in law came and minutes later, Sly came hehe. We were sitting under the rain for a long time haha. Mawi got disturbed by my brother & Sly. It was so funny we couldn't stop laughing, no hard feelings yeah Mawi? He was only joking. The rain finally stopped and be continued cam-whoring like no one's business. Mar, Hajar, Sly clicked well with my brother & sis in law. So I was happy about that. My brother left coz his son was looking for him back at home haha. So we parted ways.


All I have to say is Thank You Mar, Hajar, Mawi, Sly & My brother & sis in law for making today a very happy day for me. I super duper happy. You guys really made me happy as hell. hahaha...


Azura! Don't think I forgot about you silly. I wanna thank you and Azrun for the cup. I super love it. I don't care if it's expensive or not. Its the thought that counts. And I really really honestly love it. The pic of me was really cool. We've been through alot, yeah, I forgot to say I forgive you too haha. Let the past settle and rest there.

To those who couldn't/or didn't want to come, I understand, and its ok. You have your reasons yeah? (=


Well, I've been in this world for the past nineteen years. It has been a good nineteen years. Now begin my 20th year with a smile into the future. Yeah, I'm changing into an adult. Why? Coz I am one now! Haha... That's all dudes & dudets! Thank you all who wished me thru sms, tagged, facebook, or wherever. It means alot.


So as close my Teenage book, I open my adulthood one. It's kinda sad, but I'll survive. Just like I always do, Insyallah! With that I'll see you guys on the flip side aite? Tc & Thank You Once Again!

Smiles From Abang Zubir-O hahaha...

0 comments: