Wednesday, January 14, 2009

THE TING TINGS!!! Haha...






I just finished uploading pics & videos of The Ting Tings. Yes, you read right, THE TING TINGS. I went to the BIG NIGHT OUT CONCERT @ FORT CANING with Hannah, Sly & Ckin. Oh man, it was so awesome. My dear2 best friend Hannah got us the tickets, thank again babe your the best.

I'm telling you the atmosphere was spectacular. The show was opened by a LOCAL band, and then From the United Kingdom, Wiley. We waited 2 hours plus, but The Ting Tings didn't show. And then, Jules De Martino appeared, following Katie White!! Haha... We screamed like mad people! They performed songs like FRUIT BLENDER, WE WALK, THAT'S NOT MY NAME and the hit famous, "SHUT UP & LET ME GO!" HEY! haha... I can't stop saying that. There's no words left to speak for something like this. I uploaded videos for you guys to see. So enjoy aite? Take Care & see you on the flip Side!



0 comments: