Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Didn't Expect This From You...

After the trust I put in you. After risking my own name to cover your shameless ASS. After sacrificing whatever dignity & pride I had left after what you told me. You lied to me straight to my face. You don't deserve to be called a human. Your simply the biggest hypocrite. I didn't want to fight with anyone after our last settlement, but NO, you had to make things this big. You wanna mess with me? You want to test my patience? Your so ON! I accept your challenge, and make sure you bring all your game you have left.

I got hated by people for no reason. Things were fine til' you had to go ruin everything. You selfish piece of thrash. What have I ever done to you? I've never sold you out, I've never disrespected you, I've never had ill feeling towards you. Instead, I treated you like you were my family. I was so naive to believe all those lies. Now let the whole world know about your lies you two-faced liar. I hate you now, I hate you till the day I die. Shame on you! Shame shame on you! Your number's up, its time to let you taste a little sumthing. You know what they say right? Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Because of you, I missed RAYA-ing with my friends, because of you, I missed a friend's birthday party, because of you, I got hated by others. This all happened because of you. Your not fit to be called a human. Die & eat maggots!

0 comments: