Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm In A Serious Conundrum

Why is it so difficult? How can I solve this on my own? I know that person is being nice for a reason. On one hand I have friends who care & really can't take this shit no more, while the other I have a so called "FRIEND" who's digging their own GRAVE. I don't want to make the wrong decision. I'm praying for a miracle.


"Ya ALLAH, lindungi lah hambamu ini. Apakah harus ku lakukan? Berikan ku pertunjukanmu."


I need a big time miracle. Show us for who "the person" is... Stop being so nice & innocent towards me. Stand on your own legs, you wanted this so much. You made so much of a hassle. You created alot of scenes, I'm sick of it. I dun wanna protect you anymore. I can't stand your fake innocence.

To YOU: Yes... I feel so betrayed... I hate what the person has done to us all. I'm gonna be firm. Yes! We believed all your lies. We had enough. Whatever comes out from your mouth is BULLSHIT! OK? Catch my drift?

0 comments: