Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh man! That Was Awesome!

Today, we went to "HAZWANI" for lunch. Yeay! Been awhile since we last ate there. Zura then called Idah saying dat I had to be in the MPH before 1pm, or else I can't perform, so Sathes hailed a cab. Thanks. The rest went to buy sum things.

When I reached school, I did some MIC TESTING. Then waited for my turn to perform. While waiting, a familiar face, Mdm Siti sat next to me. And I was also introduced to Wan Hafiz, from the Fitness Training course. Friendly guy, he was gonna perform some rapping with his friend.

So after all 16 classes performed, the councillors announced my name. " Let's have Mr Zubir up on stage to perform" haha... I was so nervous. I performed Truly Madly Deeply. I was freaking nervous. I could only look at Sathes & Sly at the left side, and The Malay Gang behind. Haha.. Super uber nervous... I introduced myself, and started to perform. Haha... It went well. And I have a video for you guys to see. It's on YOUTUBE. I uploaded it. It was a tiring day.

I wanna thank Zura for helping me get in this performance. Thank Sathes & Sly for being there when I was super nervous. Thanks Idah, Imah, Wan, Mawi, Marilyn & Hajar too for supporting me. Thank you so much.

Tomorrow, I'll be visiting RB, sounds familiar? Haha... That used to be my class in my NITEC days. I'm giving a MOTIVATION speech. So yeah, I'm off for now. I need some sleep. Haha... You guys take care and enjoy my performance! CHeerS!



0 comments: