Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seriously Sick

I'm relieved in a way that we've talked things through. Everything's settled. I just pray that we don't have anymore problems coming our way. Just 6 more weeks. Than we're free. I wanna end peacefully. I hope I didn't offend anyone today with my words.

I'm seriously sick... My flu's getting worst. I sneezed blood today... I hate it when that happens. When I took my shower this morning, smoke were coming outta my body. I checked with the doctors before regarding this, they say it's normal. I feel so weak now. Just hope I have enough to come to school this week.

Btw, Sathes got admitted to KK yesterday. Discharging today I presume. Get well soon buddy. Lonely lah no lame jokes with you haha...

Its not that I don't wanna blog anymore, I'm too tired. So I'm signing off here. You guys take care aite? See you on the flip side!

0 comments: