Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Take A Bow... You Deserve It...

I'm back... The Nose Bleeds have stopped. Alhamdulilah. I'm still having a stuffy nose, but I'll live. Let's get down to business.

This does not refer to anyone in our class. It's somebody else. (Kalau tak tau malu, rasa lah terasa haha...) I wanted to do this for sometime... Kinda sucks when payback becomes reality. Sweet Sweet Serenity... What can I say? If people wanna say that I'm a bad person, that I'm a asshole, a HYPOCRITE, be it, I'm proving you right. I'm proving that since you want me to be like this, I'll be like this.

To That Particular Person(IT'S NOT ANNE...):
You talk to me and the rest as if there' s nothing wrong. You act so innocent that no one can suspect your Hypocrisy. You promote yourself of being so nice. Your jokes are really lame, your not that funny. You said I was an attention grabber, but have you noticed, your making a fool outta yourself trying to get attention. Your pathetic. I used to respect you, but ever since you played the dirty game, respect went out the window.

I never trusted you in the past, I'm not trusting you now, I will never trust you in the future. This is a trust issue isn't it? And one more thing, this is my last & final warning to you, if you ever gossip about my innocent friend, I'll make sure your world goes one big circle. This is not a threat, you've done worst to me, since you wanna play the backstabbing game, welcome babe, you'll regret playing with me. 3 years, you should know how I get down & dirty. And stop badmouthing about your own friends, even they don't appreciate your bullshit.

To Mar/Hajar/Nona: Congrats on your first sale of items yeah! haha..I'm happy & proud for you!

To Zura: I'm doing the singing (=


0 comments: