Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Eve Of New Year

Haaa.... Just came back from selling uniforms in school. It was hectic no doubt, which job isn't. The students were ok, but the parents ah, (I really have the urge to strangle their necks) haha.. There was this particular parent, I was serving customers(more than 4 people) she kept on interupting me. bloody hell, it's not your turn wait lah! So fussy. Now I remember why I quit the service line. I had help from the student council. Wawa was especially helpful, thanks again. It was really crowded. New faces, looks so innocent, nevermind, I give you guys one month for your horns to come out. Haha...

Btw Idah, no offence, but there was this girl who looked just like you, but please lah, you look better than her. She was so "BONCIT", your not. Anyways I got paid $50 just for working a few hours. So yeah it was worth it.

Anyways, I'm really2 sleepy. Kinda bored, my hp's not with me. Hmm.. Tonite is the countdown, dunno where I'm heading or who I'll be counting the end of 2008 with. Time flies very fast.

Well, as promised, I will tell you my New Year's Resolution: To be happy till the day I die and to succeed throughout 2009.

That'll do for now. You can imagine how tired this soul is. So, Bon Voyage! Happy New Year All!

0 comments: