Thursday, January 1, 2009

Finally... Happy New Year!

Man.. Yesterday we had fun. Went for countdown @ Clarke Quay. It was Me, Hannah, Ebal & Afiq. After that we met Aizat & Rico at Clarke Quay Mrt. Then we headed to "THE BRIGE" haha. Sat down there, I made a donation haha. Rico & Aizat you guys rock dudes. I really can't tahan your jokes, they were super-hilarious dude. With Rico & Aizat speaking African. Wah I really teared laughing. And the whole "Pocky= Puki" joke, really made me burst out in laughter even more. Takleh angz.

Then came Addy & his 2 other friends.

We then headed to the middle of Central to watch the live band play. Because it was minutes to midnite and we knew 2009 was coming. So we went to middle, made the final 10 count. After that we danced like mad, with the conga line, jumping like monkeys on heat. Few minutes later, Hannah found out that she lost her hp after taking a group shot. We went looking for the phone throughout the nite. The rest enjoyed while me & Neta consoled hannah coz she lost her hp.

Something not so good happen when we came back. I know, you guys know. Let's keep it to ourselves. Im sorry for your lost Hannah. Let's pray that a kind soul finds it, and returns it to you.

Well with that, we ushered in the New Year! 2009 will be a year where I will serve my National Service. And I'm gonna have fun doing it.

0 comments: