Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ahhh.... I had Fun...

Went out with Hannah, Sylvia, Ebal, Am and Shah yesterday. We went for a movie.. hee..

First I met Sly @ Outram, then we headed to Vivo to fetch hannah. When we reached her counter, she & Ebal were super busy with like two long "Ques". So me and Sly saundered around Vivo while waiting for Hannah to end. After Nana & Ebal were done, we headed to Somerset. From there we walked to CINELEISURE. At Cine, we met Am & Shah. We ate @ Long JOhn first before heading upstairs to catch a movie.

We went up, we all were deciding on what movie we wanted to see. So we came to conclusion of watching BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA. Hehe... So we bought tickets for a 1.05am movie. It was only 12am. So we went into an ARCADE. We went mad inside playing all sorts of games. Hannah was playing a PUZZLE BOBBLE like game. Shah & Am were racing, Sly was Para-Paraing, Ebal & me watched... Haha... After that Sly called Ebal to dance with him on one of the games... It was super hilarious. Me & hannah have a recording of it... Haha... Sly beat Ebal... Takpe Bal.. Next time bro... Haha...

We were having so much fun, that we didnt notice the time. It was already 1.20am, lucky I noticed and we all left whatever we playing, bought food. and headed straight for our movie. We missed abit only. The movie was funny, but not that good lah.

After the movie, we headed to SWENSENS, and everybody started eating except me. I was having an upset stomach. After everything was said & done, we decided to call it a night. Sly took her NR7 home, me & hannah's NR3 bus service ended already haha... So we took a cab home. Shah, Ebal & Am went to some gaming place. We parted ways, and went home. I reached home around 5plus.

SO Long!

0 comments: