Wednesday, November 19, 2008

-Welcome My Dear-



Well... Let's see... I wanted to blog about this few days back, but I was too busy with DATELINES here n there...

Firstly, I wanna introduce & welcome to all of you, the latest edition to my family, my baby niece, Nurraha Aaliyah. My sister's forth child. It was an awesome and different feeling having another niece. Hehe...



On Monday Sylvia followed me to SGH where my sister & niece were hospitalised at. We ate @ Delifrance for about an hour or so. Then headed to her ward, on the way up, we made a video recording haha... Well, we actually didnt go straight to my sis' ward, thanks to me, we ended up in a senior citizen ward, and we laught so hard when we found out we were lost haha... Im sorry again for that Sly...

When we reached my sister's ward, I introduced Sly to my sister & bro in law. I quickly went to my sister wanting to hold my niece, and I got her hehe... Sly took over coz she wanted to hold a newborn. She kissed her non-stop.. haha... Sayang katakan.. She's my niece' first god mother.. Hannah wud be number 2..

Speaking about Hannah, she couldnt visit my sis coz her mum herself is hospitalised. I hope your mum gets well soon Nana.. Prayers goes to her...



Well these past two days were hectic for me... I can't take another day like these two. I wanna go n rest. I'll catch you on the flip side!

0 comments: