Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twilight Saga Has Begun!





Yesterday was our "TWILIGHT OUTING" haha... Featuring Sylvia, Am, Hannah & yours truly!

I was bored at home alone, Sly asked if I wanted to go watch TWILIGHT, then I was like looking for timing at Lot One's theatre. Then all of a sudden Miss Hannah was online. She asked me to go watch Twilight with her & Am. Haha so it was all a coincidence.

Left home @ 720pm, took 190, headed to meet Hannah. When I alighted, I was introduced to Hannah's staff Afiq, nice guy, but didn't get to chat much. He went off.
Hannah had already bought tix before hand, so we just needed to get the food. When we went in, Hannah & I thought we were in the wrong theatre haha.. Why? Coz there was a CHINESE movie being shown, and we then found out it was a advertisement. After about 20minutes of the movie starting, Sylvia came. She was late coz she went for a funeral. The movie was super awesome, with alittle comedy, romance & action packed. It's obvious there will be a sequel to the movie because twilight is based on a 4 book series. The next being "NEW MOON". I did some research this morning regarding a possible sequel, and true enough, there will be one. It's scheduled to be released in cinemas by late next year. Around this time. So I'll be waiting for it. Hannah & Sly I know the two of you melted when you saw Edward Cullen. Haha can understand why lah yeah?
After the movie ended, we went to do some average day cam whoring.. haha.. That's what the four of us are good at. OK then, that'll be all for now. Update soon. I need some rest... My back is killing me. It's been aching lately, but I haven't told anyone. Nevermind. Till next time.

Quote from Twilight: "What If I Wasn't The Hero? What If I Was The Bad Guy?"

0 comments: