Sunday, September 7, 2008

Strike 3! Ur Out!

Seriously dude, ur getting on my nerves... Your lucky this is the fasting month, the remark u gave me the other day wasnt necessary... I'm so F**cking pissed @ u rite now.. I thought by talking to u the other day, I could see a change in u, but ur proved to be a bigger ass.
What's with the gossiping Huh? You got sumthing to say, u come say it to my face, unless u dun have the balls to do so.... Dont hide behind others just coz u cant face the music... Try me summore, I'll let u have ur shot, but when the time comes, u'll regret ever meeting me... I can be nice, I can so be an ASSHOLE.
I know U'll be reading this post, and I'm glad you're reading it, coz this is my last warning to u... I told u, I'm not the only one who's waiting for an opportunity, I guess Idah was right when she said you will never change, and I agree with her 100%... Dun make everyone hate you because of what you say and your low-life actions.
I'm so in a bad mood these days.. Dun make things worst.

0 comments: