Saturday, September 13, 2008

Almost 4am... Random Post... Haiz...

Its almost 4am, people might be wondering why I'm up at this hour, SAHUR? Yes! Cant Sleep? Yes!
I have so much on my mind at this point, people see me smile, but they dunt know what lies within me... I too have problems, I mean dont we all, we're human arent we? I've been thinking these past few months, about how I was treated, how I behaved, how I changed...

It all began coz I needed some advice, and it turned out to be the end of my trust for my so called "FRIEND". I'm to blame too coz I didnt tell them upfront, instead people thought I was gossiping, whereas I needed some directions.

I used to always think frienship never ends, but I thought wrong... Did I make bad choices? I'm not shooting anyone here, so please dont get offended..
I feel so dumb now, I have nothing left.. But hey, I still have my old buddies to back me up rite guys? Thanks for the support n advice.

People find my quietness as arrogance at times, they think I choose not to talk to them, whereas I want too, but I need to rest myself at times. U cant be urself 24/7... Ur not human if ur "YOU" 24/7... I feel akward shooting my feelings here coz I've never done it b4 & I'm not seeking attention one bit... I dunno what to do next...

Im isolating myself for now, I need to think, and I bet many have seen changes in me... Not sure if its for the better or the worst... I will not say much from now onwards. This is the best for everyone... I'm so so lost... No one will ever understand my situation, why? Coz their not me...


I need time... please..

I really am at my breaking point... I fake a smile so they wont see...
Zubir-O

0 comments: