Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Got Nerve...

I know where I stand
I know who I am
I would never run away when life gets bad
it's Everything I see
Every part of me
Gonna get what I deserve
I Got Nerve
I have to say, after some talking with my friends, I felt there's more to life. And the whole sulking thing? Is not my thing. Ever since I returned to ITE last year, I felt like I was different, felt like I changed, but I really changed for the worst. I made others feel like shit n stuff. But thats in the past. Man, I've been thru alot this 2years. The past is past I say.
From now on, whatever happens to anyone, anybody or any being, I would not give a damn. Settle your own problems, I have my own shit to settle. Call me what you want, but come to think of it, Why help others, when your getting a bad name at the end of the day? Pointless. People can be so ungrateful.
I'm free as a bird. Life has gotten better for me. I need to focus on myself. Time to pick up the pieces of my broken life. So, Zubir's Helping Services is closed. Get that!
I'm still looking for the girl of my dreams. Where can she be? Hehe... Where are u my love??? Haha...
Ok Dudes & Dudets, I gotta go.. I need to rest... Tc...
Rock On
Zubir-O

0 comments: