Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boring Boring Good! Heee....

Was so damn bored the whole day... Woke up, showered, went online...

In the afternoon, started playing a childhood game... Hehe.. POKEMON! It's been a while since I played it, except this time it's a new version... And I'm addicted to it.. haha...

Well, I played it till evening, till I received a call from HANNAH, she wanted me to company her to CINELEISURE's ADIDAS Boutique.. So I quickly took a shower and stormed to meet her... By that time it was already 0745pm... Reached HEEREN @ 8.10pm... Waited for little Miss Always late... Haha... 25mins Nana... Was on the phone with Raikel untill Miss Lateness pushed me from the back... Haha...

Then we headed to CINE, bought the jacket she wanted since I dunno when, and took a cab home..

Went to eat at BLK 26 SINARAN SEAFOOD near our home... Yum2... Thanks Nana for the treat... (=

After dinner, went "LEPAKING" at blk 15... Bought drinks, transferred songs, talked bullshit... heee... After that here I am... Blogging...
That's all for today I guess... It's a cold evening... Better sleep soon... Nice weather to be snoring... ZZZzzzzzz....

Cath you on the flip side!



Song Recommendation for the day: Dreamer By Chris Brown

0 comments: