Monday, August 18, 2008

Well.. You Asked For It... It's Called "KARMA"

I dont usually diss on people like dis... But this is actual fact...


Today when I came to school, I heard u made fun of others, you thought it was funny, to you yes, but to others? I know I wasnt involved, but people have been complaining to me abt u... Im not a social service agent for pple to complain SHIT about u...

What I told you today, was just a mere warning... Next time dis happens, I'm not even gonna bother... Maybe you shud think properly, you ruined my life, you turned your back on me, yet I kept quiet and stayed true to myself... What I said today, was as serious as serious could get. Trust me, I was pissed at you..

You joked about me, you made fun of me, you joked about people who had problems, you donno ur limits, you dont knw ur place... If you really thought about others, you wouldnt have said such things... Now, you landed urself in hot soup... You got urself in there, you get urself out of there... I'm not gonna baby-sit you anymore.. This is what you get for making other's lives a living hell... U disappointed me...

Idah, what you told me today? I understand... Sathes & I will back you up any day... Take it easy... I know what you are going through... Dunt think about it too much...
I feel much better, I feel more human now... I know can change, I know I was better than yesterday.. I'm a NEW MAN!!! YAHOO!! Thanks to people like Hannah, Sathes, Idah & Zaneta for having my back when I needed support..

Anyways, I went to a "PASAR MALAM" with Hannah today... was fun... We were walking, we saw ZAM haha... We quickly avoided him... Man I think the both of us are like bloated...

Tomorrow, it will be a three way RB mini reunion... Me, Sathes & Hannah will be having lunch... I'm tired lah actually... Guess I'll take my leave now.. See U dudes & dudets... Catcha on the flip side!!!


Song Reccomendation of the day: Cookie Jar By GYM CLASS HEROES FT THE DREAM

Rock On! Playboy Bir!

0 comments: