Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Can Say That Today, I'm Happy... (=


I'm so tired... Hahaha... Nevermind... Today went to school as Usual... Chatted with Mawi, Idah, Imah, Mar, Sathes... We got to see our class photo, but WTF, I looked so fat... haha... nevermind lah... im used to getting fat pics... I dun mind... Imma guy so it really dont matter to me... Hehe... I cooked today... I cooked Sweet & Sour Fish and Fried Mixed Mushrooms... Yum2... Im so f*cking fool hahaha... Im still missing her, but what can I do? It was all meant to be... Maybe I'll find someone better... Where is the girl of my dreams? Haha... Btw, I wanna wish Idah a save journey to KEDAH... Don't forget souvenirs ah? hahahaha... Kidding... Take care people... Bed time... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.........



Rock On
PLayBoy BiR

Song/Album Recommendation Of The Day: Grown & Sexy-Keri & Rod


0 comments: