Friday, July 25, 2008

Woah It's Damn Cold


Damn Damn Damn.... Its so cold today... I think I froze all my brain cells today... Haha... I went to school late for the 5th Time this week... No matter how early I sleep, still I wake up like its nobody's business...




Well today was just a typical normal day... Boring as usual... Idah's in KEDAH, so I was Sathe the whole day... After school ended, met Liza up... Talked about something personal that she needs to know about "YOU KNOW WHO" hahaha.... Anyways, went to NTUC again, with Liza only this time...




I bought some things for something I've been wanting to make... Haiyah.... So after I reached home, got everything ready... Cooked the filling, and voila! I made 2 pies... Strawberry & Meat Pie... Its hard to hear a STRAIGHT GUY cooking & baking nowadays... Haha... I'm sure my future wife will be a happy person...




hehe... Its almost midnight, meeting HANNAH later.. She sounded different today... I'm worried... dont worry, Zubir to the rescue!!!! haha.... Ok dudes dudets, I'm off... Have an awesome weekend ahead...






Rock On
PlaYbOy BiR

0 comments: