Monday, July 21, 2008

Damn It's Cold







Its been a freakin cold day for me today... Im shivering non stop as we speak... Haha... Well, went to school, chatted with a few friends... Talked about what we were gonna do for our NDP food n fun fair.. It was kinda funny coz we tot of doing a DISCO thing, but it turned out to be a joke... Hahaha.. Someone suggested selling KEROPOK LEKOR outside of our club... Hahaha... Then I said, you don't see people selling KEROPOK LEKOR outside MOS... Hahaha... Everyone started laughing... Well, after that, we went to the canteen for a break... It was a big surprise coz i saw my 2 NITEC friends, Sharifah & Kayathri... I've known Kayathri since my secondary school days.. She's a nice person... They came to school coz it was NISHA's birthday, btw Happy 20th Birthday Nisha..! We chatted for awhile... Then went for WAD... I lost my focus when the class became noisy... So didnt focus on WAD much today... After class ended, we all headed home... In the bus, there was this guy staring at me non stop, I thought he wanted to pick a fight, either that or he was gay... hahaha... YUCK! He turned out to be my Primary school friend Alex... We didnt talk but smiled lah coz he was like far... I dont care actually coz I barely knew the dude... After i reached home, here I am... Blogging... Hahaha... Its' still freakin cold... I'll see you on the flip side then... Ovoir!



Song/Album Recommendation for the day: Usher-Here I Stand Album....
Its an awesome album worth listening and buying... You guys should check it out...


Rock On
PlayBoy Bir

0 comments: