Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Need Inspiration, I Need To Pray...


IPPT, those four initials I hate hearing. Because that's when I know I have to go all out with my physical fitness to achieve something, I don't wanna be going for centralised training again. I've had my fair share in my training days. Dear Allah, I know I come to when I need something but forget you when I don't need anything. I've sinned gratefully. Please forgive me, I feel so weak.

I'm seriously not myself lately. I show that I'm happy, but in reality, I'm just covering things up with laughter & fake smiles. But there are sincerity in most of the joys & laughter I've shown. I'm over you, but I keep thinking about us again & again. This isn't fair. This is not fair at all. I need a miracle. For all the good I've done I ask for one thing over again. Happiness. I just need a peace of mind. Please... That's all I need. Allah, Please let all my family & friends be happy, I'm willing to sacrifice anything for em. I shouldn't be selfish with wanting anything for my own needs. Let those around me be happy and have a fruitful life. Let them have love, joy & laughter. Please Allah, I'm willing to sacrifice my happiness for them. Let me pay for my sins. I've always known how to not hate people, I don't like to hate. For those who have hurt me, let them find peace and tranquility in themselves. I don't want anymore feuds between friends. My mind is not peace. Hopefully one day, I'll be able to say "hey, I'm ok" sincerely.... If anyone needs help, I'm willing to be there for you. Promise

To you, please be a good girl, be safe, I don't know what's wrong with me, but I want you to be happy. You deserve happiness. I'm close to forgetting you totally. I just need more recovery time. I'll continue being me. I need to change my ways. I just need time. That's all...

Whatever happens, I'll always be there for you... I cry thinking if things are gonna be ok. God, please let things be ok from now on.
Zubir-O

0 comments: